I moved to Canberra 4 years ago to pursue my university studies but am originally from a small town on the mid north coast of NSW.
I’ve had several brain surgeries when I was younger which required intensive rehabilitation, but is what has led me to where I am today working in the health and fitness industry.
- I am fascinated by the CNS and its control over the body.
- I have a special interest in neurological rehabilitation and have completed varying placements at clinical sites around Canberra
- I am passionate about helping others get more in touch with their body and the way it moves with an emphasis on teaching individuals to work FOR their body and not against it; overall supporting long term health and longevity.
- B. of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation (University of Canberra) 2023
- Cert 3 & 4 Fitness (FITREC)